Tutoring Rates and Policies
- $50 per hour for each one-hour tutoring session.
- Standard tutoring sessions are one hour long. Extended tutoring sessions are available upon request.
- The hourly rate is "locked in" at the time of our first tutoring session. There are never any rate increases for continuing students.
- All tutoring is conducted individually between the student and the instructor. It is best that distractions are kept to a minimum; therefore, I respectfully ask parents or guardians not sit in on every tutoring session. Occasional visits and frequent monitoring, of course, are encouraged and welcome.
- There are no contracts, and clients have the option to suspend or cancel tutoring sessions at any time.
- I will continually evaluate and supply necessary learning materials (workbooks, handouts, study guides, etc.) on an ongoing basis. There are no additional charges for any learning materials.
Travel Distances and Surcharges
- There are no travel surcharges to areas within a 10-mile radius of Libertyville, Illinois.
- If you live farther than 10 miles from Libertyville, IL, please consider library tutoring at Cook, Aspen, Vernon Area, Warren-Newport, and Ela Public Library or inquire about online tutoring as an option.